Thursday, September 8, 2011

question answered

A question you wish someone could answer:

Why in the name of all that is good in this world does chaos come to me in sets of 3?


Chaos comes to me in sets of 3 because there is a divinity of the trinity present in everything I do.

maiden, mother, crone,

life, death, rebirth,

are held within,

they take hold

beneath my skin,

and make me

the fourth element

to hold their divine truth

for all the world to see,

that there is a rhyme, reason and resolution

to all events,

that there is an answer to the problems you see,

and without the occurrence of these adhering philosophies

there would be no fire, no water, no earth.

All must be present

for the world to turn

once more on its axis.

And this is why

chaos must come to me

in sets of three,

to hold the world together

long enough to turn

once more around the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment