Wednesday, November 23, 2011

my body spins

You would think after all these years I would know that western medicine does not have the answers. For many years I was told by various physicians that many of my health issues were due to my body being overweight and if I lost the weight then the issues would disappear. When this was said I always thought it was a bunch of bullshit and now that I have lost weight I should not be surprise that the issues have not magically disappeared. Mind you, I can definitely move my body around with greater ease, but my bouts of breathlessness, my lower back pain, my knots in my shoulders and my body’s infernally increasing issues on the day to day appear to be increasing rather than decreasing.
Take for example, my vertigo. This little anomaly used to occur only a few days before I was about to start my moon cycle. (I’ve never liked using that phrase, but it’s a little more p.c. than others I can think of right now.) and usually it was due to my lack of remembering to take my multi vitamin. So, I'd take my multi, down some greens powder and have a burger and viola! the issue was resolved :) but this month has proved to be baffling.
My cycle ended last week and this week I am spinning – the increasingly odd thing about this is that I have been taking my multi, I have had more than two servings of beef within a week and i have been drinking more water AND I’ve even decreased my caffeine intake, so, what the hell is up with that?! On top of all of this, I have even been going to a network chiropractor once a month, sometimes every week if my schedule allows! So, once again, since modern medicine does not have the answers I am looking for I am going over to the other side ... am I surprised? No, just confused and a little spinny in the head ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment