Saturday, July 31, 2010

patience

my lack of patience is getting on my nerves.
this ineptitude of long-suffering understanding is decidedly too much for my weary form to uphold and i have reached my limit of social indignities, repetitive insults and languid glances of inadequacy. i will not tolerate them any longer than it takes for me to walk out of the room, i will not tolerate them any longer than it takes me to end the phone conversation and my replies to any email suggesting that i have been unwilling or ungracious enough to decline a request to be within your presence will be met with bold truths and bright words that shine light upon the shadowed tangled web of your mind's eye.
i will not tolerate the twists and turns you lay before me any longer than it takes for me to brush away the traps you've set within your strands of half-truths and subtle innuendos.
i will continue down this path i have chosen.
my patience is at it's end.

No comments:

Post a Comment