Monday, May 3, 2010

plastic heart

within this bag lies the pieces to my heart. the unseen gestures of the every day. the smile, the touch, the taste, the scent of all that is held within. it is here, within this space i can truly see the dawning of a new day, the prelude to the next piece, held together by threads of nuance, invisible to the eye, seen only by the heart.

within this bag lies the pieces of my heart, torn and bloodied, the dark liquid pooling into the corners, billowing out to the entire space, just waiting for the moment when it all becomes too much and the seams tear and my blood comes gushing out, spilling onto the floor, pooling next to my feet, my life poured out beneath me and anyone else who wishes to see.

within this bag lies the pieces for my heart. searing emotions, burning desires threaded among the veins of my existence, tumbling from one moment of ecstasy into another, all too quick for my mind to hold onto, but knowing there is no need for all that is important is held within my heart's desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment