Saturday, May 8, 2010

16 things to do before i die

1. see the sunrise at Stonehendge
2. get a nose ring
3. see the Royal Gardens of London
4. find my grandfather's recipe for raspberry wine
5. dye my hair turquoise
6. celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary at Arcadia National Park
7. get another tattoo
8. see the Eiffel Tower
9. get a third tattoo
10. see the castles of England and Ireland
11. find my tribal ancestors
12. visit the town where my grandfather's family is from (northern Italy)
13. see the Grand Canyon
14. go back to Monte Verde, Costa Rica for a month or more
15. go back to the Olympic Penninsula in Washington for a year or more
16. see the sunset at Stonehendge

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on spending a year on the Olympic Peninsula. It twists my heart with homesickness to think of the evergreens towering overhead and the maple leaves as big as dinner plates. It's easy to feel as small as a sprite in a place where nature is so big. Most of my childhood it was right there and I was blind to it, never looking much past downtown and the boys on their skateboards. Not that they weren't a sight too.

    Great list.

    ReplyDelete