Wednesday, April 18, 2012

questions answered


You ask me where my strength is?

You wonder why this is not crushing my world?

I walk the line of death. I listen to the sweet nothings It brushes against my ear and I shelter them within until their wisdom can be explored.

You ask me where my resolve is?

You wonder if I am breaking?

Have I not told you of my childhood? Have you not heard of the scars that have crossed over my flesh moments after I was first pushed forth into this world? Have you not heard of the various acrobatics I have performed in order to live this long?

This is nothing for a creature who listens to death words.

This is nothing for a creature who plays with the darkest of shadows and calls them to her by name.

This is nothing for a creature like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment